Julep's December 2013 "Naughty and Nice Mystery Box."

Thursday, December 19, 2013

I was going to wait until Christmas to open my Naughty and Nice Mystery Box from Julep, but I have next to zero self-control in regard to beauty products, so I opened it as soon as I got my hands on it. ;)

Julep's nail polishes are usually hella' expensive ($14.00/0.27oz or $51.85/1oz) as compared to other high quality nail polishes such as OPI ($9.00/0.5oz or $18.00/1oz), so this box was a deal and a half at $24.99 with free shipping. Granted, it's probably full of overstock or products that didn't sell well for Julep, but whatevs. I've only been purchasing nail polish consistently since this past April when I stopped biting my nails, so I'm always up for new polishes.





I was not as enthused about the other products that came in the box. I'm of the opinion that if you're good at making something, like nail polish, then you shouldn't also try to make every other beauty product. But, here's everything else that was included for completion purposes for this unboxing post.


No comments

Post a Comment

Design by Adorable Design. Powered by Blogger.
georgia fresh All rights reserved ©